I love to create art that brings the outside in. I love art that makes me think about what I am seeing and not just see it. It is that that I am trying to achieve in my work as I begin this journey as an artist.

I loved art in high school, but it was 15 years before I picked up a paint brush again, surprising myself and my friends with what I could achieve. I’ve learned that by using vibrant colours and creating depth the viewer will be drawn into my work and experience it in a more active way.

My current works represents my renewal as an artist, reflecting the places, people, and objects that I love or fascinate me. 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Revisting some familiar scenes...



Dallas Cliffs, November
20x24
Acrylic on canvas






East Point, Saturna, Christmas Eve
20x24
Acrylic on canvas


No comments: